Monday, January 15, 2007

Anil Kapoor smooches Anjana Sukhani in 'Salam-e-ishq'



Of all the lip locks being showered on the Bollywood screen off late, the latest one is in ‘Salaam-e-Ishq.’ But what sets this smooch apart from the others, is that the duo involved have a wide difference in age.
In Nikhil Advani’s ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’ Anil Kapoor smooches Anjana Sukhani, who is probably half his age.
When Anil Kapoor was asked about the kiss, he replied, “I started smooching since ‘Jaanbaaz’ in which I kissed Dimple Kapadia and have continued to do so till ‘Musafir’ where I kiss Sameera Reddy. And well, you will see me kissing again in ‘Salaam-E-Ishq.”
So, is it not a problem to kiss actresses who are much younger than him? “No, if it is a part of the script, then I don’t mind.”
In the film, Juhi Chawla plays Anil’s wife, while Anjana is the other woman who enters their perfect family and things go haywire.
Anjana Sukhani, however, has a different story. “I wasn't told that I'll be doing a smooching scene. I wasn't prepared for it.” In fact, she was shocked to know about it. “I was almost in tears when I came to know about it. I was so uncomfortable and nervous doing it, but Anil is a really great person and he made my work easy.”
‘Salaam-E-Ishq’ has six parallel love stories and the film stars Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, Govinda, Shannon Esrechowitz, John Abraham, Vidya Balan, Akshaye Khanna, Ayesha Takia, Sohail Khan, Isha Koppikar, Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Anjana Sukhani and Karan Johar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home